Wholesale Furniture in China
What is wholesale furniture
The benefits of directly buying wholesale furniture in China instead of back home
Things you need to consider before buying wholesale furniture from China.
What is wholesale furniture
- Resale-They own a furniture store and buy in bulk with the intention of reselling it to consumers.
- Projects-where there is a need for large purchases of furniture such as hotels, apartment complexes, and offices.
The benefits of directly buying Wholesale furniture in China instead of back home
Check out other wholesale furniture costs
Ensure the same quality
Reduce your risk of buying wholesale furniture even more
Most factories tend to have a MOQ (minimum order quantity). This can be scary if they’re expecting you to buy a whole container of just one product. Now, this is where your haggling and bargaining skills can come in.
The best option for small to medium businesses
Things you need to consider before buying wholesale furniture from China
Up above we have already covered price so next up we are going to cover the sourcing and logistics of buying wholesale furniture.
Source wholesale furniture in China online
Made-in-China is an alternative option to Alibaba, with the same basic idea. When looking at wholesale furniture from Alibaba it’s a good idea to also look at made-in-china to see which one has the better deal.
Dhgate.com is the Chinese version of eBay and is aliexpress.com’s major competitor. Between aliexpress and Dhgate they’re your top two places to go for dropshipping/low MOQ orders for buying furniture.
Of course, we have to put in a shameless plug-in for us. Can you really blame us?
What to do to ensure high quality for your wholesale furniture from China
- Factory profile checking (General information)
- Production capabilities
- Factory facilities, including the condition of machinery and equipment
- Production Workflow and organization charts
- Quality assurance system & related certificates
Without a factory audit, you cannot be sure the furniture you are paying for is the furniture you will get.
- Monitor material preparation.
- oversee the production schedule.
- supervise trial run and mass production.
- Coordinate on the inspection schedule.
By doing the correct steps you can ensure the best quality furniture possible arrives at its final destination.
- Incoming inspection
- During production inspection
- Pre-shipment inspection
- Container loading supervision
The logistic chain needed to buy furniture from China
When buying wholesale furniture from China, in general, there are 12 major logistic points to think about if you want to do it yourself:
- Container size
- Coordinating with a freight forwarder
- Delivery terms
- Cost calculation
- Shipping documents
- Shipping time
- Inspections declaration, custom clearance
- Cargo consolidation
- Loading monitoring
- Other issues necessary
We also recommend if you don’t have a big team to work with experienced third parties such as Simonsese when buying wholesale furniture from China.